WHY JOIN ?
· You will contribute to and participate in local tourist development
· Your collaboration will reinforce the importance of tourism in the region
· You will feature in our brochures and on our website
· You will benefit from the Tourist Information Centre photo library
· Your promotional materials will be available at the Tourist Information Centre reception desk
· You can participate in Tourist Information Centre work committees
· You will benefit from promotional materials published by the Tourist Information Centre
· You will be invited to all public meetings concerning your sector of business.
Download the partnership guide
HOW THE TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE PROMOTES THE REGION
- We are present every year at several tourism fairs in France and abroad (SITV in Colmar, the Hiking Fair in Paris, the Tourissimo Salon in Strasbourg, the Regiomesse Fair in Lörrach, the Loisiroscope Salon in Dijon, etc)
- We serve as a relay with departmental and regional tourism organizations (labelling, publishing in brochures, classification, etc.)
- We use modern means of communication to develop and promote our region: email, electronic exchanges, facebook, etc
- We have a special relationship with the media (local newspapers, periodicals, France Bleue Radio, press receptions) to convey tourist information
- We co-organize numerous events: the Flower Market, the Flowery Home Contest, the Torchlight New Year's Eve, the Enchanted Forest, trade group events, ticketing for shows, etc.
- We host welcoming drinks during the summer to present all the tourist attractions, practical information and events in our region to visitors.
- We set up specific workshops to help you enhance your offer.
BECOME AN ACTIVE PARTNER IN THE TOURIST DEVELOPMENT OF OUR REGION!
Sundgau Tourist Information Centre
30 rue Charles de Gaulle
Tel./Fax : 03 89 40 02 90