If you are looking for a very quiet campsite, at the edge of a magnificent forest, with many possibilities for walks and hikes, then look no further, the Bendorf campsite is for you.
This 2-star campsite is ideal for spending a holiday in the great outdoors, there are even wild orchids growing there! Many sedentary people carefully maintain this site perched on the heights of the magnificent village of Bendorf, at an altitude of 606 m.
Thanks to its 20 locations, it can accommodate 250 people.
The campsite has a bottle warmer, a children's bathtub and a changing area. The playroom will keep the little ones entertained on rainy afternoons, while outside they will find a playground, slide and swing. Billiards, table football, pétanque court ... many activities are offered on site.
The campsite sanitary block offers 11 showers and 11 toilets.
Whether in German or French, the campsite staff, all retirees and volunteers, will be happy to welcome you.
- At the edge of the forest
- in number of people: 300
- in number of rooms: 150
- in number of tourist pitches: 20
- in number of leisure pitches: 80
- in number of stabilized pitches for motorhomes: 3
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Electrical connection
- Sanitary block: nb of showers: 11
- Sanitary block: nb of toilets: 11
- Ping pong table
- Petanque track
- Games room / play corner
- Child bath
- Changing corner for children
- Possibility of heating bottle / potty
Prices and availabilities
- Holiday checks accepted
- Other reductions: 10% reduction for FFCC / FICC members and backpackers
- Mini adult: 3,30
- Mini child: 1,75
- Mini car: 2,70
- Mini camper: 5,50