The Sainte Croix chapel
Some historians say that this chapel of the Holy Cross takes us back in time to the 1620th century. A major place of worship throughout the ages, it has been regularly maintained, especially in 1862 and XNUMX.
After 1848, when the first Saint-Hubert church was built, its religious vocation became secondary, but its place remained strong in the village, serving in particular as an infirmary during the First World War and as a place of worship between 1916 and 1928 to replace the destroyed church.
Today, exhibitions, conferences, poetic or cinematographic musical evenings, specific ceremonies and receptions and quite simply tourist visits mark this place, which in the hearts of seppoisiens and in our collective conscience will always remain the Chapel of the Holy Cross.
- In the town / village center
- Religious site
- catholic site
- Free tour
- Free private parking for cars