The Luppachhof Educational Farm
A "real" farm, life size, which lives from its activities; a very diverse herd and a wide variety of organically grown crops serving as a support for the Association La Clé des Champs which offers quality activities, provided by a team of professional animators: Reception of classes, groups, CLSH, works councils, families; visiting, by the day, by reservation.
Free visit during the week Monday to Friday, 15 p.m. to 30 p.m., independent visits, without animation or leader (excluding weekends and public holidays). Come discover the farm animals and enjoy a bucolic, welcoming and diverse site. Entrance: 1 €
Annual membership per family: € 5
all year round, by reservation:
- randonner with a donkey with family for the day 50€ or half day 30€
- Birthday on the farm Wednesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 14 p.m. to 17 p.m. 100€ ; Saturday from 14 a.m. to 17 p.m. 150€
- Investigation on the farm: Go with your family to investigate the animals to discover the author of the theft of Ms. Hen's golden eggs, possible activity Monday to Friday at 15 p.m. (approximately 30 hour) 5 € snack included
at each school holiday, by reservation:
- themed family workshops: milking goats, making bread, feeding animals ... from 15 p.m. to 30 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and holidays)
and during the summer holidays 2021:
- Farmer's seed week (welcoming children participating in the day for one week this summer). Planning, modalities and reservation to see with the teaching team.
- Adopt a rabbit for a fixed period of time € 20 the first week, € 5 the following weeks
- Discover the cycles of life: Via the rental of an incubator, experience the hatching and rearing of little chicks live for 6 weeks of wonder, then return to the farm of your boarders. 80 € for 6 weeks
- randonner with a donkey in a group with a guide every Wednesday from 13 p.m. to 30 p.m.
Associative shop from February to November between 15 p.m. and 30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
This space offers you
- within the associative shop: the products resulting from the activities of the association (eggs, vegetables, fruits, syrups, jams, apple juice, various objects made by our volunteers), as well as a small refreshment bar;
- in the barn: products from the farm (milk, cheese, yoghurt, meat, etc.)
- Sale of farm products
- Teaching room
- Products from the farm and the activities of the association
- Guided tour for groups by appointment
For visits, inquire according to the season.