The lake of Courtavon
The Courtavon Water Plan, a natural gem in the heart of Sundgau!
In the Alsatian Jura, the Courtavon lake is a pleasant place which extends over nearly 29 ha, including 17 ha for No kill fishing. It is managed by an Intercommunal Syndicate representing fourteen owner villages for the leisure area part and by the fishing federation 68 for the fishing activity.
Water where many species of fish live. The carp can be seen rising to the surface just in front of the pontoon.
Many activities are offered during the summer season:
- Fishing via an annelle fishing card. www.peche68.fr
- Walks in a peaceful setting: around the lake in 30 minutes for 2 km and two other walking circuits of 5 and 4,8 km marked out by the Vosges club.
The site is accessible to people with reduced mobility. A large car park is located at the front of the lake. Access is free throughout the year.
Concerning fishing, the "fishing ranger" lives in the chalet located to the right of the pond. Open only via an annual fishing permit. Contact the Haut-Rhin Fishing Federation on 03 89 60 64 74 or on firstname.lastname@example.org. www.peche68.fr
- At the edge of the forest
- Adults (individuals)
- Children (individual)
- Free private parking for cars
- Free parking for motorhomes
- Coach parking