Koestlach Heritage Trail
Koestlach has a rich heritage that we offer to discover thanks to the heritage circuit. You have two choices :
1) The historical circuit through the village to discover the prestigious furniture of the Saint-Léger church, but also the Notre Dame des Sept Douleurs chapel, the legends of Kugele and the village of Erzach, the presbytery of Nicolas Delfis and the remains of 'a former Gallo-Roman establishment.
2) The walking tour lasting 2h30 / 3h which will take you up the slopes of the Burgerwald to explore the Celtic oppidum of Kasteberg before visiting the village (blue ring markings, distance 7 km, altitude difference 215 m).
- Via a road / path passable by bus
- Vosges club
- simply trail / hiking circuit
- historic / heritage / religious trail
- Walking shoes
- Biking, mountain biking