Farms to visit
Possibility to visit the farm only by appointment, store opening on Sunday from mid-October to mid-April and Wednesday and Sunday from mid-April to mid-October. Many activities and meals are offered throughout the year, including open doors to discover the breeding.
We have reorganized the direct sale at the farm in the form of a "Drive", in order to respect as much as possible the barrier gestures.
A "real" farm, life size, which lives from its activities; a very diverse herd and a wide variety of organically grown crops serving as a support for the Association La Clé des Champs which offers quality activities, provided by a team of professional animators: Reception of classes, groups, CLSH, works councils, families; visiting, by the day, by reservation.
Free visit during the week Monday to Friday, 15 p.m. to 30 p.m., independent visits, without animation or leader (excluding weekends and public holidays). Come discover the farm animals and enjoy a bucolic, welcoming and diverse site. Entrance: 1 €
Annual membership per family: € 5
all year round, by reservation:
- randonner with a donkey with family for the day 50€ or half day 30€
- Birthday on the farm Wednesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 14 p.m. to 17 p.m. 100€ ; Saturday from 14 a.m. to 17 p.m. 150€
- Investigation on the farm: Go with your family to investigate the animals to discover the author of the theft of Ms. Hen's golden eggs, possible activity Monday to Friday at 15 p.m. (approximately 30 hour) 5 € snack included
at each school holiday, by reservation:
- themed family workshops: milking goats, making bread, feeding animals ... from 15 p.m. to 30 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and holidays)
and during the summer holidays 2021:
- Farmer's seed week (welcoming children participating in the day for one week this summer). Planning, modalities and reservation to see with the teaching team.
- Adopt a rabbit for a fixed period of time € 20 the first week, € 5 the following weeks
- Discover the cycles of life: Via the rental of an incubator, experience the hatching and rearing of little chicks live for 6 weeks of wonder, then return to the farm of your boarders. 80 € for 6 weeks
- randonner with a donkey in a group with a guide every Wednesday from 13 p.m. to 30 p.m.
Associative shop from February to November between 15 p.m. and 30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
This space offers you
- within the associative shop: the products resulting from the activities of the association (eggs, vegetables, fruits, syrups, jams, apple juice, various objects made by our volunteers), as well as a small refreshment bar;
- in the barn: products from the farm (milk, cheese, yoghurt, meat, etc.)
Access from the Blochmont pass, forest path marked "red cross".
Organic farm focused on raising cattle, pigs and chickens fed by 80 Ha of crops. A wide choice of services based on farm products is offered there.
- Farm visits organized by appointment.
- Direct sale of organic products from the farm (meats, cold meats, cooked dishes) and those from small producers in the area (breads, wines, dairy products, craft beers).
- Manufacturing of products on site.
- Boutique open Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 am to 18 pm and Saturday from 9:30 am to 17 pm.
Join the AMAP and Ruche Qui Dit Oui network.
It's possible and that's what Sandra and Nicolas Gerster offer. Established in Durlinsdorf, this young couple invites you to visit their farm, taste their handcrafted products and discover their shop located in an old stable.
You can then taste a whole range of farm products (Alsatian charcuterie, Swiss cheese, country bread, egg, Alsatian wine, jam, liqueur, Simmental beef, milk-fed veal, grilled meats, beef terrines, country sausage , landjäger….) From a simple visit to the farm store (Thursday afternoon from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 16 p.m.) to a guided tour of the 'operation with tasting of homemade products, you will discover the riches of a region, the Sundgauvien region.
You want to organize a wedding, a reception, a simple barbecue with friends, the Grumbach farm offers its country buffets and barbecue assortments!
Our snails are born and grow on the farm in outdoor parks filled with plants. Maintained manually, this green carpet serves both as shelter but also as food, in addition to cereals and minerals guaranteed to be GMO-free.
Located in the South of Alsace, Largitzen is surrounded by forests, meadows as well as beautiful horned animals (cattle). It is distant about thirty kilometers from Saint Louis, and substantially as much from Mulhouse, Montbéliard as well as Belfort.