Originally from Gallipoli, a charming fishing port by the Ionian Sea in the Pouillest, Luigi Trianni takes care to preserve the authenticity of the traditional recipes of his beautiful country: Italy ...
Catering, cooked meals, cold cuts, cheeses, wines, fresh pasta, delicatessen.
NOTICE to Gourmands!
The Wittersdorf grocery store is open non-stop Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Come and discover L'Épicerie fine in Wittersdorf, open from 2019, and its wide selection of gourmet and refined products, which will appeal to both savory and sweet tastes.
This place is the perfect continuation of the passion shared by Benoit Ligabue (Chef of the restaurant La Couronne) and Thiébaut Flory (Chef de salle and sommelier) to share with you the delicious dishes and products cooked in their restaurant.
Treat yourself to a gourmet visit as soon as you step through the door, and travel through this taste space where savory and sweet products, a wine cellar and ready-to-go meals
(made with care at the La Couronne restaurant) will satisfy all your desires!
Tiffany Rees will be happy to guide you and will take the time to advise you in your choices.
Because it is here all the value of certain terroirs that is in the spotlight, for the pleasure of the eyes and the mouth!
From Brittany (with the Bordier de Saint Malo house and its precious butters), via Italy (appreciated for its burrata, oils, pasta and cold meats ...)
Greece and Spain not being outdone (the famous star of Iberian charcuterie Belotta Belotta, the superb Kalamata olives from the house of Kalios…).
Without forgetting our dear Alsace.
On the cellar side, come and discover the fine selection of Thiébaut which provides you with a choice of French and global wines, not to mention spirits.
Finally, for the sweet side, let yourself be tempted by some sweets from here and elsewhere (chocolates, cookies, teas….).
You will also be guided and advised for the realization of gourmet baskets to offer or to offer!
Open since 1990, the Meyer-Wioland farm in Spechbach is part of the Terroir du Sundgau association and offers a full range of natural poultry products.
We offer a wide choice of products from different animals: Whole poultry, poultry cuts, poultry cold cuts, foie gras, chicken, turkey, guinea fowl, duck, organ meats, whole rabbit, leg or shoulder, grilled meats and barbecue, pork, catering products, poultry specialties to reheat, cold starters, pies, pies, salads and sweets!
And find us on the markets!
• Wednesday in Riedisheim
• Thursday in Rixheim and Altkirch
• Friday in Illzach
• Saturdays in Brunstatt and Altkirch
Opening hours: Monday: closed - Tuesday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ~ 14 to 18 p.m. - Friday: 8 a.m. to 19 p.m. non-stop
It's possible and that's what Sandra and Nicolas Gerster offer. Established in Durlinsdorf, this young couple invites you to visit their farm, taste their handcrafted products and discover their shop located in an old stable.
You can then taste a whole range of farm products (Alsatian charcuterie, Swiss cheese, country bread, egg, Alsatian wine, jam, liqueur, Simmental beef, milk-fed veal, grilled meats, beef terrines, country sausage , landjäger….) From a simple visit to the farm store (Thursday afternoon from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 16 p.m.) to a guided tour of the 'operation with tasting of homemade products, you will discover the riches of a region, the Sundgauvien region.
You want to organize a wedding, a reception, a simple barbecue with friends, the Grumbach farm offers its country buffets and barbecue assortments!
The meat and cold meats come from animals raised on the farm and fed with cereals from the farm. The chacuterie is made using ancestral techniques
Sale at the farm on Friday all day and Saturday until 13 p.m. Present at the Ferrette markets on Saturday morning and Manspach on the last Saturday of each month.
A "real" farm, life size, which lives from its activities; a very diverse herd and a wide variety of organically grown crops serving as a support for the Association La Clé des Champs which offers quality activities, provided by a team of professional animators: Reception of classes, groups, CLSH, works councils, families; visiting, by the day, by reservation.
Free visit during the week Monday to Friday, 15 p.m. to 30 p.m., independent visits, without animation or leader (excluding weekends and public holidays). Come discover the farm animals and enjoy a bucolic, welcoming and diverse site. Annual membership per family: € 5
all year round, by reservation:
- randonner with a donkey with family for the day 5€ 0 or half day € 30
- Birthday on the farm Wednesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 14 p.m. to 17 p.m. € 100 ; Saturday from 14 a.m. to 17 p.m. € 150
- Investigation on the farm: Go with your family to investigate the animals to discover the author of the theft of Ms. Hen's golden eggs, possible activity Monday to Friday at 15 p.m. (approximately 30 hour) 5 € snack included
at each school holiday, by reservation:
- themed family workshops: milking goats, making bread, feeding animals ... from 15 p.m. to 30 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and holidays)
and during the summer holidays 2021:
- Farmer's seed week (welcoming children participating in the day for one week this summer). Planning, modalities and reservation to see with the teaching team.
- Adopt a rabbit for a fixed period of time € 20 the first week, € 5 the following weeks
- Discover the cycles of life: Via the rental of an incubator, experience the hatching and rearing of little chicks live for 6 weeks of wonder, then return to the farm of your boarders. 80 € for 6 weeks
- randonner with a donkey in a group with a guide every Wednesday from 13 p.m. to 30 p.m.
Associative shop from February to November between 15 p.m. and 30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
This space offers you
- within the associative shop: the products resulting from the activities of the association (eggs, vegetables, fruits, syrups, jams, apple juice, various objects made by our volunteers), as well as a small refreshment bar;
- in the barn: products from the farm (milk, cheese, yoghurt, meat, etc.)
Organic farm focused on raising cattle, pigs and chickens fed by 80 Ha of crops. A wide choice of services based on farm products is offered there.
- Farm visits organized by appointment.
- Direct sale of organic products from the farm (meats, cold meats, cooked dishes) and those from small producers in the area (breads, wines, dairy products, craft beers).
- Manufacturing of products on site.
- Boutique open Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 am to 18 pm and Saturday from 9:30 am to 17 pm.
Join the AMAP and Ruche Qui Dit Oui network.
7000 references of organic products: sourdough bread, fruits, vegetables, fresh products, cheese, cold cuts, groceries, household maintenance, cosmetics, food supplements.
Two stores at your service: Hirtzbach, 32 rue Principale and Waldighoffen, 24 rue de la République.
Possibility to visit the farm only by appointment, store opening on Sunday from mid-October to mid-April and Wednesday and Sunday from mid-April to mid-October. Many activities and meals are offered throughout the year, including open doors to discover the breeding.
We have reorganized the direct sale at the farm in the form of a "Drive", in order to respect as much as possible the barrier gestures.
35 years in the service of Taste ...
The least we can say is that Bernard Antony's life is unique. Born in Sundgau, he created a real world of cheese, which we now visit like the Louvre or the Eiffel Tower.
He won't tell you that his cheeses are the best you can find: their presence on the biggest tables speaks for itself. And the wines he chooses to express their harmonies are admirable. In the very place where he refines his cheeses, in the small village of Vieux-Ferrette, he designed a tasting cellar where no only its dear cheeses at the point of perfect maturity, but also wines likely to accompany them to the best of their taste harmony.
With good and judicious advice from knowledgeable oenologists, his cellar is now rich in the most diverse authentic vintages, not necessarily the most expensive, but all of remarkable quality, in the most popular vintages.
A central reservation of meat boxes allows you to order local meat in packages of 10 kg of a single meat (beef, veal, pork, lamb or foal).
Order possible on the website or by phone.