Farms to visit
The La Clé des Champs association offers activities and educational support to schools and families in a "life-size" farm suitable for hospitality.
Located in Bouxwiller, this associative educational farm, reception, entertainment and sales, can be visited with family or groups. The quality animations are offered by professionals.
Free visit during the week Monday to Friday, 15 p.m. to 30 p.m., independent visits, without animation or leader (excluding weekends and public holidays). Come discover the farm animals and enjoy a bucolic, welcoming and diverse site. Entrance: 1 €
Annual membership per family: € 5
all year round, by reservation:
- randonner with a donkey with family for the day 5€0 or half day 30 €
- Birthday at the farm Wednesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 14 p.m. to 17 p.m. 150 €
- Investigation on the farm: Go with your family to investigate the animals to discover the author of the theft of Ms. Hen's golden eggs, possible activity Monday to Friday at 15 p.m. (approximately 30 hour) 5 € snack included
at each school holiday, by reservation:
- themed family workshops: milking goats, making bread, feeding animals ...
Associative shop from February to November between 15 p.m. and 30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
This space offers you within the associative shop: products resulting from the activities of the association (eggs, vegetables, fruits, syrups, jams, apple juice, various objects made by our volunteers), local productions, souvenirs, ... as well as '' a small refreshment bar
It's possible and that's what Sandra and Nicolas Gerster offer. Established in Durlinsdorf, this young couple invites you to visit their farm, taste their handcrafted products and discover their shop located in an old stable.
You can then taste a whole range of farm products (Alsatian charcuterie, Swiss cheese, country bread, egg, Alsatian wine, jam, liqueur, Simmental beef, milk-fed veal, grilled meats, beef terrines, country sausage , landjäger….) From a simple visit to the farm store (Thursday afternoon from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 19 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 16 p.m.) to a guided tour of the 'operation with tasting of homemade products, you will discover the riches of a region, the Sundgauvien region.
You want to organize a wedding, a reception, a simple barbecue with friends, the Grumbach farm offers its country buffets and barbecue assortments!
Farm located in Largitzen, it has been a family affair for twenty years.
In direct sale, the farm raises and processes poultry and rabbits and, more recently, sheep. The sheep benefit from beautiful pastures while the rabbits are bred the old-fashioned way in traditional hutches.
Products offered in the store:
- farm products: Whole or cut chickens, roosters and guinea fowl. Guinea fowl and poultry terrine, pie, pie, cooked stuffed turkey fillet, cooked stuffed chicken leg, turkey fillet Orloff style.
- other products: Eggs, wines, fruit juices, potatoes, honeys and sweets
Our snails are born and grow on the farm in outdoor parks filled with plants. Maintained manually, this green carpet serves both as shelter but also as food, in addition to cereals and minerals guaranteed to be GMO-free.
Located in the South of Alsace, Largitzen is surrounded by forests, meadows as well as beautiful horned animals (cattle). It is distant about thirty kilometers from Saint Louis, and substantially as much from Mulhouse, Montbéliard as well as Belfort.
Possibility to visit the farm only by appointment, store opening on Sunday from mid-October to mid-April and Wednesday and Sunday from mid-April to mid-October. Many activities and meals are offered throughout the year, including open doors to discover the breeding.
Access from the Blochmont pass, forest path marked "red cross".
Organic farm focused on raising cattle, pigs and chickens fed by 80 Ha of crops. A wide choice of services based on farm products is offered there.
- Farm visits organized by appointment.
- Direct sale of organic products from the farm (meats, cold meats, cooked dishes) and those from small producers in the area (breads, wines, dairy products, craft beers).
- Manufacturing of products on site.
- Boutique open Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 am to 18 pm and Saturday from 9:30 am to 17 pm.
Join the AMAP and Ruche Qui Dit Oui network.