Fishing in a pond
Small pond located in the heart of nature in a bucolic setting.
Opening of trout fishing from April 7.
Fishing cards are available at the cottage by the pond.
Day pass: 10 € only for carp. From May 1.
Annual card: 55 € / adult and 30 € / child. Allows fishing for carp, predators and trout.
- trout and predators on Sundays and holidays
- carp: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Fishing hours 8 a.m. - 18 p.m.
Full regulations on site. Open almost all year round except for frost periods.
The APPMA site in Balschwiller is made up of a pond where carp, trout, sturgeon, bream and whiting are caught.
Opening times :
- Trout day on Easter Monday
- Carp opening on Sunday after Easter Monday
- June / July and August, fishing will be authorized on Tuesday and Thursday in NO KILL (daily permit for non-card holders)
Opening days :
- For members on Sundays after the first trout day and on Sundays before Easter weekend
- Wednesday-Saturday-Sunday and public holidays Sunday after Easter Monday
- Monday / Friday and first Saturday of the month the pond is closed
Day pass :
- From Sunday after Easter Monday and until the end of September at the price of € 10 to be collected on site
Annual card : 60 €
Fishing hours : from sunrise to sunset. Consult the ephemeris displayed at the chalet
Rules posted at the chalet to consult before any fishing action
- No Kill fishing allowed
- Possibility to rent the chalet 150 €
The three ponds of the "Birryhof" (130 ares, 40 ares and 6 ares) are located between Vieux-Ferrette and Durmenach. They depend on the APP of Waldighoffen.
Fishing opening :
- from Easter Monday to January 31 for annual cards (Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. For pike, open only from October.
- from July 1 to September 30 for day passes (and only on Sundays)
Day pass (carp only) : € 10 in no kill and € 15 for a carp - Children under 10: free
Annual card at 80 €.
Fishing possible on day pass only on Sundays in July, August and September from 8 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Card to take at the chalet before fishing
Personal fishing gear essential.
Site made up of two ponds located at the exit of the village in the direction of Sternenberg. Fishing for trout, carp, tench, pike,
keep, sturgeon (to put back in the water). No-kill fishing allowed. Several night peaches throughout the year.
Opening times : Trout opening in early March. General opening from Easter Monday to the end of January.
Day pass : € 10 to collect on site
Annual card : € 65 to collect on site
Opening days : Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and Wednesday from May 1 to September 25.
Fishing hours : from sunrise to sunset no later than 21:00 p.m.
Possibility to eat on site. meal from 8 to 10 € including starter + main course + dessert
Located between Heimersdorf and Bisel, this pond of almost 2 Ha isolated from the bustle offers you to fish for carp and predators.
Day pass to collect on site:
- € 5 for carp and fried foods from the end of May to the beginning of October,
- € 15 for predators from the end of October to mid January.
Opening days : Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Business hours : summer period, 6 a.m. to 20:30 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 17 p.m. the rest of the year.
Annual card : 110 € / adult and 50 € / child (-16 years old) for carp and predators
70 € for carp or predators
Full regulations on site.
Pond of 48 ares of water located at the edge of the forest. Raised with 500 kg of carp, 50 kg of pike and zander and 100 kg of trout.
Fishing chalet, barbecue, fitted kitchen on site. Possibility to rent the chalet (70 seats) for private parties.
Annual card : 60 €
Day pass : € 10 to be collected on site.
- carp from the 1st Sunday of April to October 31,
- predator: from September 1 to February 28.
Opening days : Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Opportunities to fish with a day pass (to be paid for and collected on site)
Fishing on Saturday, Sunday and holidays at sunrise and the week by appointment depending on the availability of the pond manager.
Site composed of 3 ponds for a total area of 2,30 Ha.
- Day pass: Only in NO-KILL € 10 per day; 2 carp at 25 € per day, from May 29.
For members: 3 carps per day of fishing, from May 29.
For trout: the number of daily catches is limited to 4 trout; Bream and Glardons are limited to 20 catches per day and fishing for pole and tench is closed.
Opening days: Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from March 31, 2019. Closure depending on the weather according to display at the pond.
Person in charge: Mr. Matthieu Heyer
The Courtavon Water Plan, a gem of nature in the heart of the Sundgau!
In the Alsatian Jura, the lake of Courtavon is a pleasant place which extends over almost 29 ha, of which 17 ha are allocated to No kill fishing. It is managed by an Intercommunal Syndicate representing fourteen owner villages for the leisure zone part and by the fishing federation 68 for the fishing activity.
Water where multiple species of fish live. You can see the carps rising to the surface just in front of the pontoon.
Many activities are offered during the summer season:
- Fishing via an annual fishing card. www.peche68.fr
- Picnic on the grass (large area of greenery maintained by a landscaping company)
- An outdoor leisure park for all with inflatable structures www.zebuland-parc.fr
- Walks in a peaceful setting: tour of the lake in 30 min for 2 km and two other walking routes of 5 and 4,8 km marked out by the Vosges club.
- Various activities offered by the Associations of the owner villages (model boats, giant paella, fireworks, dance demonstrations, snacks).
The site is accessible to people with reduced mobility. A large parking lot is located at the front of the lake. Access is free throughout the year.
Regarding fishing, the "fishing keeper" lives in the chalet to the right of the pond. Open only via an annual fishing card. Contact Paul PETIT on 06 13 68 79 36 or the Haut-Rhin Fishing Federation on 03 89 60 64 74 or on email@example.com. www.peche68.fr
Pond of 1 Ha located in a natural and forest setting on the tourist route towards Suarce.
Opening times :
- Predator open all year except frost periods and in February - March.
- Carp, tench, blanchaille: open from the 2nd Sunday in April until the 2nd Sunday in September.
Annual card : 60 €
Day pass : 10 €
Card to be collected on site.
Opening days : Saturdays, Sundays, holidays. Wednesdays only for annual and daily cards but accompanied by a member.
Opening time : half an hour before sunrise and half an hour after sunset.
Numerous events and night fishing, consult the site.
The communal pond of 48 ares de Ferrette invites you to come fishing in a pleasant setting on the heights of the city. Renovated by the city of Ferrette and maintained by APE du Haut-Sundgau, this pond now has a quality biotope.
Day passes are available from the tourist office and at the Jura restaurant opposite the pond.
- Day pass: 12 € from 16 years old
- Day pass: € 5 up to 16 years old
- annual card (contact Jacques Stemmelin on 06 73 31 71 44: from € 90 to € 5 depending on age. A parental authorization, completed and signed, is required for annual children's cards.
Fishing allowed every day of the week with a day pass. Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays with the annual card. No-kill fishing on Wednesdays only concerns annual cards.
This 86 ares pond is an ideal place for people wishing to fish in the heart of nature.
- day pass: € 12 issued by the Fishing Guard on site.
- annual card: € 90 issued by the Sundgau Tourist Office or from the Association.
A signed parental authorization is required to obtain an annual youth card.
Opening periods: - from May 1 to December 31
Fishing authorized on Wednesday (only in NO-KILL for annual cards), Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Covering an area of almost 40 ares, this pond offers fishing for carp and trout depending on the season.
Opening : every Sunday from 8 a.m. to 17 p.m.
Day pass : 10 € (allows to fish 5 trout or 2 carp), to collect on the spot.
Opening period :
- trout fishing from the beginning of March until the end of May
- carp fishing from May 1 to the end of September.
Various events, trout fishing day, inquire.
NO KILL daily fishing card to be collected on site.
Price : 10 € / day
- in NO KILL: from June 1 to September 30
- in annual card: from the end of March to Christmas. Pike and large trout from October
Opening days : Wednesdays, Sundays and holidays.
Annual card at the rate of
- 80 € full price
- 40 € for women
- 30 € for teenagers from 14 to 16 years old
- € 20 for children under 14
Fishing hours: 7 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Full rules on site
Pond of 2200 m2 located in the heart of the village for carp fishing.
Annual card : € 35 / ad for a line and € 18 / child under 11 for a line.
Day pass : € 4 / ad and € 2 / child for one line. Card to be collected from M.REINHART Eric.
Fishing hours : ½ hour before until ½ hour after sunset
Opening times : from April to the end of November
Opening days : everyday.
Full regulations on site.
Pond of nearly 1,6 Ha which hosts carp, tench, zander, roach, pike and trout.
Day trout fishing on Easter Monday.
Fishing opens the following Saturday until November 1 for carp and until the end of February for pike.
Open days: Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 7 a.m. to 18 p.m. (in June until 20 p.m., in July-August until 21 p.m.)
Day passes: 10 €
Full regulations posted on site.
Annual card at a rate of 40 € (15 € from 12 to 16 years old, 5 € under 12 years old accompanied by an adult up to date with the annual card)
Covering an area of more than 3 ha, the body of water is crossed by the Lutter in its middle.
General opening period: from mid-March to mid-October.
Predator opening period: mid-January to end of December
Fishing hours: variable depending on the season
Regulations and additional information on site or on the website.
- Single carp membership card: 50 €
- Full membership card: € 75 Single carp membership (from March 16 to October 13) + carnivorous supplement (from January 6 to December 22)
- Day pass: € 10 (from March 17 to October 14)
- Daily carnivore card: € 15 (from January 6 to March 13 and from October 16 to December 22)
- NO-KILL day pass: € 10 (from January 7 to March 13 and from October 16 to December 22)
Our pond is open Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and public holidays during the fishing period.