Mountain biking trip in the Alsatian Jura
A mountain bike weekend (2 days / 1 nights) to discover a small mysterious region with a thousand ponds located in the extreme south of Alsace: the Sundgau. Land of tales and legends, the Sundgau is ideal for mountain biking. For experienced mountain bikers, the Alsatian Jura massif offers the most sporty circuits, embellished with beautiful climbs through landscapes with contrasting relief. Conversely, the Largue and Ill valleys are crossed by circuits that are more accessible and suitable for families.
Housed in small family hotels of your choice that will cook you local dishes, we offer a mountain biking weekend to get away from it all ... between discovery and gastronomy in the heart of unspoiled nature.
Upon your arrival, complete topoguides will allow you to choose between 33 mountain biking circuits and thus to discover the Sundgau by taking paths and marked trails, full of charm which will lead you without great difficulty from one end to the other. of this little piece of land forgotten by the ambient frenzy and agitation. Sundgau opens its doors to you. It's up to you to get in.
The stay includes:
- welcome cocktail
- 1 night in a double room and half board (single room supplement)
- the gourmet dinner (three-course menu), the adventurer's breakfast
- a mountain bike guidebook with the choice of 33 routes provided on your arrival
- a map of the Sundgau mountain bike area provided on your arrival
- lunch basket
- the two mountain biking tours accompanied by a guide
Day 1 : Arrival in the morning for a welcome at the hotel-restaurant of your choice. Depending on the accommodation selected, choice between several mountain bike circuits detailed in topographical guides and a mountain bike map provided on your arrival.
Day 2 : departure for the second hike of your choice
Departure: depending on the accommodation selected, you will be able to leave directly from your accommodation. The network of mountain bike circuits ensures the proximity of a departure from any accommodation.
Distance : The mountain bike circuits presented in the documents provided upon arrival present varying degrees of difficulty ranging from 10 to 42 km. These circuits are marked and labeled by the French Federation of Cyclotourism.
Optional guide : the advantage of being accompanied by a guide lies mainly in its ability to offer you a circuit adapted to your desires. A great connoisseur of all the pleasant, fun and even technical trails for some, our guide will bring you his extensive knowledge of the history, heritage and natural resources of Sundgau (from four people).
GITES DE FRANCE HAUTE ALSACE
12 rue Stanislas CS40055
68025 COLMAR CEDEX
Monday to Friday :
8:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
13:30 am - 17:XNUMX pm
03 89 30 35 30
- Nature / environment
- Group stay for adults
- Individual stay
- Group stays
- Half board (drinks included)
- - a welcome cocktail - 1 night in a double room and half-board (single room supplement) - the gourmet dinner (three-course menu), the adventurer's breakfast - a mountain bike guidebook with the choice of 33 routes provided to your arrival - a map of the Sundgau mountain bike area provided on your arrival
- Lunches, drinks, transport, personal expenses, insurance and administrative costs, tourist tax.