Mountain biking trip in the Alsatian Jura
A weekend on a mountain bike (2 days / 1 night) to discover a small mysterious region with a thousand ponds located in the extreme south of Alsace: the Sundgau. Land of tales and legends, the Sundgau is ideal for mountain biking. For experienced mountain bikers, the Jura Alsacien offers the most sporty circuits, embellished by beautiful climbs through landscapes with contrasting relief. Conversely, the Largue and Ill valleys are crossed by more accessible and family-friendly circuits.
Housed in small family hotels of your choice that will cook local dishes, we offer you a mountain bike weekend to escape ... between discovery and gastronomy in the heart of unspoiled nature.
As of your arrival, complete topoguides will allow you to choose between 33 VTT circuits and thus to leave to discovered Sundgau by borrowing paths and marked paths, full with charm which will lead you without great difficulty from one end to the other of this little piece of land forgotten by the surrounding frenzy and agitation. The Sundgau opens its doors to you. It's up to you to get in.
From € 60 / person on half board.
The stay includes:
- welcome cocktail
- 1 night in double room and half board (single room supplement)
- gourmet dinner (three-course menu), backpacker's breakfast
- a mountain bike guide with the choice of 33 routes provided upon your arrival
- a map of the Sundgau mountain biking area provided upon arrival
- lunch basket
- the two mountain bike tours accompanied by a guide
Day 1 : Arrival during the morning for a welcome at the hotel-restaurant of your choice. Depending on the accommodation selected, you can choose from several mountain biking circuits detailed in topoguides and a mountain biking map provided upon arrival.
Day 2 : departure for the second hike of your choice
Departure: depending on the accommodation selected, you will be able to leave directly from your accommodation. The network of mountain bike circuits ensures proximity to a departure from any accommodation.
Distance : The mountain bike circuits presented in the documents provided upon your arrival present varying degrees of difficulty ranging from 10 to 42 km. These circuits are marked and labeled by the French Cycling Tourism Federation.
Optional guide : the advantage of being accompanied by a guide lies mainly in its ability to offer you a circuit adapted to your desires. A great connoisseur of all pleasant trails, fun and even technical for some, our guide will bring you his many knowledge of the history, heritage and natural riches of the Sundgau (from four people).
- Nature / environment
- Moutain Biking
- Group stay for adults
- Individual stay
- Group stays
- Half board (drinks included)
- - a welcome cocktail - 1 night in a double room and half-board (individual room supplement) - gourmet dinner (three-course menu), backpacker's breakfast - a mountain bike guide with the choice of 33 routes provided to your arrival - a map of the Sundgau mountain biking area provided upon arrival
- Lunches, drinks, transport, personal expenses, insurance and administrative costs, tourist tax.