Sundgau Nature House
The Sundgau Nature House, built by the Community of Communes of the Porte d'Alsace, offers nature discovery activities for all audiences.
Animations to live:
Throughout the year, the Sundgau Nature Center offers activities for young people and the general public:
- It supports teachers in their educational project on nature,
- It organizes internships or camps for “nature” activities for young people during the holidays,
- It also offers the general public a program of guided outings to discover the natural heritage of Sundgau, practical ecology workshops, festive events, etc.
What about summer?
The MNS offers guided outings to discover the Sundgauvien natural heritage, original evenings or fun workshops to do with the family (program available on the website). For those who prefer to travel the Sundgau paths independently, it also distributes trip sheets from Altenach.
The most curious will also take the time to explore our discovery trail, the little geology gallery “la clef des sols” on the Altenach site, and they will be able to spend a few moments in the Strange Grange, to meet a very special universe…
- School groups
- Maison de la nature / CINE / observation center
- Free tour
- Guided tour for groups by appointment
- Bar / Bar
- Free private parking for cars
- Coach parking
- Less than 500 meters from a cycle path
- Children's entertainment