Sundgau Nature House
The Maison de la Nature du Sundgau, built by the Communauté des Communes de la Porte d'Alsace, offers nature discovery activities for all audiences.
Animations to live:
All year round, the Maison de la Nature du Sundgau offers activities for young people and the general public:
- She supports teachers in their educational project on nature,
- It organizes courses or camps with "nature" activities for young people during the holidays,
- It also offers the general public a program of guided outings to discover the natural heritage of Sundgau, practical ecology workshops, festive events, etc.
What about summer?
The MNS offers guided outings to discover the Sundgauvian natural heritage, original evenings or fun workshops for families (program available on the website). For those who prefer to walk the Sundgau paths in complete autonomy, it also distributes guides for walks from Altenach.
The most curious will also take the time to browse, on the Altenach site, our discovery trail, the small geology gallery "the key to the soil" and they can spend a few moments in the Strange Grange, to meet a very particular universe ...
- School groups
- Maison de la nature / CINE / observation center
- Free tour
- Guided tour for groups by appointment
- Bar / Bar
- Free private parking for cars
- Coach parking
- Less than 500 meters from a cycle path
- Children's entertainment