New Years Eve Torchlight
Price 2019/2020: 145 € / pers
A simple attractive idea, a proof of friendship, a unique place, a good dose of volunteering, unconditional support, a generous nature, an unmissable date, an intergenerational popular participation, no constraint to participate, this is the recipe for an event unique and unusual offered to you by enthusiasts of the Alsatian Jura for the passage to 2019!
The principle has remained the same for several years: to offer a 3 km lit torchlight walk (about 1 hour), accompanied by a glass of crémant offered within the walls of the magical site of the Château de Ferrette. From 22 p.m., the Sundgau Tourist Office, the Ferrette town hall and several Ferrette associations invite you to this digestive walk around the castle. You will follow a 00 km marked path that will take you to the heart of this medieval wall, around the New Year's fire, to enjoy a glass of crémant. There's nothing like celebrating the New Year by breathing the fresh, invigorating air of the foothills of the Jura.
Take advantage of the Stay at the Saint Bernard de Lucelle family home (10 minutes from Ferrette).
The stay includes:
- 1 night at Maison Saint Bernard
- 1 New Year's Eve meal at the Relais de l'Abbaye Restaurant in Lucelle (aperitif-starter-main course-dessert-excluding drinks)
- torchlight march in Ferrette
- 1 glass of crémant at midnight
- 1 breakfast at the Relais de l'Abbaye restaurant in Lucelle
- 1 lunch on New Year's Day at the Relais de l'Abbaye restaurant in Lucelle (starter-main-dessert-1/1 wine or non-alcoholic drink-coffee)
- The stay does not include: tourist tax, drinks, transport, personal expenses, insurance and administrative costs.
Offers subject to availability and modification at time of request.
Are you looking for a dinner formula without accommodation? Our proposals are coming soon!
- New Year's Eve
- Family stay
- Individual stay
- Holiday center / youth hostel
- Full board
- 1 night at Maison Saint Bernard de Lucelle, 1 breakfast, 1 New Year's Eve dinner, 1 glass of crémant at midnight, 1 New Year's Eve lunch, tourist tax.
- Lunches, drinks, transportation, personal expenses, insurance and handling fees